tcng newie

Hi everyone!!!

This is my first post here... I have a problem and I'd like to know if someone
here could help me. I kinda new to traffic control. I have practically no
idea about it. I'm trying to learn about it now. I want to use htb to priorize
some kinds of packets.

I copied some scpripts from a howto about traffic control and htb. I'm trying
to use tcng...

The thing is that when I run this line:

tc qdisc add dev eth0 handle 1:0 root dsmark indices 8 default_index 0

I get this:

Unknown qdisc "dsmark", hence option "indices" is unparsable

I looked for some information on the net and found that many people say
that TC_CONFIG_DIFFSERV should be set to "y" in iproute/Config .

I searched "iproute" in my hard drive and didn't find anything. I did find
/etc/iproute2...but this directory only has 4 or 5 files and none of them
is called Config or somehting like that.

I'm using SuSE 8.2 and I checked and found out that iproute2 is installed
(it shows on yast)....

What's wrong here?! What should I do?:( PLEASE HELP! :)

Marcelo