Limiting Inbound packets.

Hi all,
I have been using htb3 for a while to limit the speed of the clients connected to my lan.
To separatly limit the upload and download speed for each lan host I have been limiting their download speed on the interface they are attached to and limiting their upload speed on my internet facing interface.

Now the problem, We have just taken a separate internet feed from another provider so giving a user a say 1024k limit on EACH outbound interface would if the user could figure out the routes correctly let them upload at 2048k
and then 3072k if we were to get a 3rd feed (which is likely to happen in the next 6 months).

So, if possible I need to be able to limit a lan hosts upload speed on the receiving interface of my router instead of the transmit of the outbound interface, in my research 18-24 months ago when first implementing this solution this was uncharted territory.

Can someone please point me toward some docuemntation for this.

Thanks,
Aaron Daniels
Chincogan Network Services
http://www.chincogan.net.au/