Outgoing link slow down

Dear all,

I have run cbq on my network to control both incoming and outgoing traffic.
I have my redhat with two network interface installed, eth0 (LAN interface) and eth1 (WAN interface). As for my current configuration is, outgoing traffic controlled on eth1 and incoming will be controll on eth0.

But then my upload link started to slow down badly, which i have no idea why this happen, can anyone help on this?

Thank you very much!!!

Rachel