Re: Linux router configuration??

On Fri, 2003-09-26 at 00:25, Blu wrote:
> Good morning at all, thanks for previous help, but I have another ask.
> I have a few experience of Linux world's, and I need to configure a
> Linux PC as router, what are the steps? What do I do?
> Thanks.

what you could do is.
go to http://leaf.sf.net

this is a router/firewall on a floppy disk system, that also can boot
from hd, flash, cd, or whatever.

it's dead easy to setup. reboots very quickly. and only uses media on
boot so you wont wear out you'r floppy, hd, cd whatever on constant
spinning.

best regards
--
Ronny Aasen <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>