From: Derek [mailto:derek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2003 4:40 PM
To: Blu
Cc: LARTC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Linux router configuration??

I'll be a tad more helpful, but not much. Setting up a linux
firewall/router
is pretty specific to your network layout/configuration. You probably
will be
better off checking these links and going from there:

General Linux setup/config documentation:
http://www.tldp.org

This document is a bit dated in that it doesnt include iptables as one
of the
firewalling software options, but it still is better than nothing.
http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/Firewall-HOWTO.html

The HOWTO at http://www.lartc.org is good too (hehe, had to give kudos)

Hope it helps!
Derek

On Thursday 25 September 2003 04:12 pm, Damion de Soto wrote:
> Blu wrote:
> > Good morning at all, thanks for previous help, but I have another
ask. I
> > have a few experience of Linux world's, and I need to configure a
Linux