Re: SNMP Monitoring of iproute / iptables

On Monday 22 September 2003 07:02, Thomas Switala wrote:
> Howdy all,
>
> I am looking at getting some bandwidth stats from my qos system and I would
> like to pull them into a  system like Cacti. Are there any MIB's for
> iproute or
> iptables to monitor the bandwidth of each connection that is passing
> through my bandwidth manager.
I have some snmp scripts that you can use.  They are part of the GUI tar
package that can be found on docum.org.  You can use them seperatly.  The
problem is that it uses te tc command to get the stats.  A direct approach
(through the /proc file system or kernel calls) will be faster.

Stef

--
stef.coene@xxxxxxxxx
 "Using Linux as bandwidth manager"