RE: Firewal + Routing

You can, but you will need a third NIC in the machine to make it clean.

http://bridge.sourceforge.net/
This site has a lot of reference material in order to actually pull it
off.

Basically, you place the 5 PC's on their own network with your existing
Firewall with the new third NIC plugged into it.

The Firewall forwards (bridges) any traffic sent to your public IP
computers. The internal bridging logic of Linux once configured will
route those packets to the third interface transparently. The only
effective change here is that now you can control the channel between
those computers and the internet, hence allowing for those machines to
be firewall protected.