Anyone with a similar setup want to share their setup?

Hi!

We currently have T1 to provider A, T1 for peering only to provider B, and
10M Ethernet to provider C. A and B bill is a fixed rate, C bills us based
on usage.

We have 4 interfaces on our router, one facing each provider, and the last
facing ourselves.

I'd like to rate-limit provider C to a given amount - I can do that outbound
easily enough, how about inbound - anyone got a sample?

I could throw in a second machine doing bridging and rate limiting, but that
doesn't seem like much fun.

--
 Michael 'Moose' Dinn, Twisted Pair Network Consulting Incorporated
 dinn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx // 902 423 4700 (voice) // 902 423 8407 (fax)

 Colocate your server in our underground bunker!