Re: port forwarding to different servers with nat

So for example, you want one machine (call it fred) to have a web server
on port 80, and another (call it wilma) to have a web server on port
8080?

Simply forward port 80 to fred:80 and port 8080 to wilma:80.
Alternately, you can run wilma's webserver on port 8080 and forward port
8080 to wilma:8080.