[LARTC] Please check the follow script for diffserv

Thanks Damion,

I would like to re-confirm the last few days discussion.

		------------------
Private --------| eth1      eth0 |-------Internet
ipaddresses     |                |
                   Linux firewall

1. For shaping the incomming and outgoing traffic at eth0 I can use IMQ + HTB/CBQ with NAT(--set-mark option).
2. Another way I can shape the incomming and outgoing traffic is : incomming traffic at eth1 interface with CBQ/HTB and outgoing traffic at eth0 with CBQ/HTB with NAT(--set-mark option).
3. For CBQ I can use the interface bandwidth(using ethtool or mii-diag) and 'interesting' DSL/ISP speeds for the classes.
4. HTB qdiscs don't need to know any speeds.

Any suggestions and help is invaluably appreciated.

Regards
-Raghu