[LARTC] Unable to Access Inet via HostAP

Hello,

Thanx in advance to anyone who can help me get this going.  I have
tinkered around and around with this and I have it functioning as a
visible access point that I can connect to.  My problem comes in when
trying to access the internet.  I'm not an iptables guru or anything but
I got the following as my iptables startup to supposedly masq the
connection correctly:

/etc/sysconfig/iptables file:

*filter

:INPUT DROP [0:0]
:FORWARD DROP [0:0]
:OUTPUT ACCEPT [0:0]

# Accept all traffic from the loopback interface.
-A INPUT -i lo -j ACCEPT

# Accept legitimate responses to traffic we generate.
-A INPUT -m state --state RELATED,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT

# Accept SSH connections from the wired network only.
-A INPUT -i eth0 -p tcp -m tcp --dport 22 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -i eth1 -p tcp -m tcp --dport 22 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -i wlan0 -p tcp -m tcp --dport 22 -j DROP

# Allow inbound DNS requests from the wireless network.
-A INPUT -s 0/0 -p udp --dport 53 -j ACCEPT
-A INPUT -s 0/0 -p tcp --dport 53 -j ACCEPT

# Allow inbound DHCP from the Local wireless network
-A INPUT -i wlan0 -p udp --dport 67:68 --sport 67:68 -j ACCEPT

# Allow all related traffic to/from non-privileged ports.
-A INPUT -p tcp -m tcp --sport 1024:65535 --dport 1024:65535 -m state
--state RELATED,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT

# Allow all traffic from the LAN to be forwarded to the WLAN. -A FORWARD
-i eth0 -o wlan0 -j ACCEPT

# Forward all legitimate responses to forwarded traffic.
-A FORWARD -m state --state RELATED,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT

I've got my client computer setup connection to the AP and the wlan0 as
the gateway ip.  Please help.  You can IM me via MSN account
landonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Landon