Re: [LARTC] [HTB] htb_dequeue_tree assertion (kernel 2.4.21-ac4)

If you read comment above htb_dequeue_tree, it should be called
only when it is sure that there are packets inside of the level/prio.
It is known by other HTB mechanism (per-level activity lists).

Thus the bugtrap is to catch case where class was inserted
into activity list because it had packets in its sub-qdisc
but when we actually decide to dequeue - it has no packet.
It is weird - can qdisc lose packets even when dequeue was
not called ??

    Martin Devera aka devik
Linux kernel QoS/HTB maintainer
  http://luxik.cdi.cz/~devik/