Re: [LARTC] iproute save/restore script - first shoot

To whoever might use it; I'm still working on this script, and I've made
many bug fixes since the first version.

If you got 5min to loose, and a routing setup to crash ;-) please give
it a try.

Latest version can  always be found at:
http://washington.kelkoo.net/iprvss/

Please report any success/failure you may have with it.

Regards,

--
Vincent Jaussaud
Kelkoo.com Security Manager

"The UNIX philosophy is to design small tools that do one thing, and do
it well."