[LARTC] iproute save/restore script - first shoot

To whoever might be interested;

I'm working on a (very) simple shell script to manage iproute rules &
routes.
There is probably million of bugs, and very limited support of iproute
(only rules & routes so far), but it worked for me on several servers
using different configurations.
It is especially designed to be used at boot time.

Latest version can  always be found at:
http://washington.kelkoo.net/iprvss/

Feel free to give it a try, and give some feedbacks.

Regards,
Vincent.
--
Vincent Jaussaud
Kelkoo.com Security Manager

"The UNIX philosophy is to design small tools that do one thing, and do
it well."