Re: [LARTC] rtnetlink documentation

Hi,
There isn't much...There is draft at IETF
(www.ietf.org) on rtnetlink sockets, using it as
standard way of communicating between routing
protocols (IGP) and routing table, again it also
documents only what is avaiable in the man pages(which
doesn't document everything) ...AFAIK, kernel sources
is the only way.

Also try "man 7 netlink" and "man 7 rtnetlink"

-Deepak
 --- michal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote: > Hello,