[LARTC] rtnetlink documentation

Hello,
I would like to ask, if somewhere exists documentation about rtnetlink
interface? Something more than kernel documentation and manual pages
(man rtnetlink and man netlink).

I want create traffic classes, filters and so on (only cbq classes and
some filters based on fwmark), like tc utility from
Alexey does, but can't find any relevant docs on net.

--
Michal Charvat
Prokon R.B.S. Louny v.o.s.