Re: [LARTC] Out of IMQ interfaces

May you need mark packets with iptables and one IMQ device
with htb queue
Something like
iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING -i intf1 -j MARK --set-mark 1
iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING -i intfN -j MARK --set-mark N
iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING -j IMQ

And to imq0 attach HTB qdisc with shaping according to mark
value