Re: [LARTC] tc filter question.

Didn't got it! Why do you think you can't have all in one machine?

No I want them separate. The spaher is in one machine and the firewall is on the second machine.
When I spoke about filtering I ment the classification rules and not the netfilter.

You can have your FW *and* traffic control in one machine or split it in
two if you want.
Its up to you to decide. Obviously you cannot pass marks between two
machines if you choose the splitted solution. Marks and bwcontrol must
reside in the same machine.

I want to classify the packets without the need of firewall. Thats what I ment.
Anyway thanks for the advice
Stamatis