[LARTC] tc filter question.

Well so far I've used tc with htb with success, installed on a machine with two ethernet interfaces acting as a bridge. On eth0 I applied the ougoing policy and on eth1 the incomming.
My users ussualy they use lot of protocols ( IRC, KAZAA and many more ) the IRC protocol by itself is from port 6667 up to 7000. So as you understand I have to write 300 and more lines for filtering the IRC traffic to feed it in a class that I've made up for the minimal bandwidth allocation.
My problem is on how to make a filter to accept sport 6667-7000. I've searched but I didn't found anything usefull in the list archives.
Is there any way to do that or I have to make one filter per port ?

Best regards
 Stamatis