Re: [LARTC] tc filter question.

Ethy H. Brito wrote:

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 17:42:18 +0300
ÓôáìÜôçò ÊåêÝò <skekes@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

My problem is on how to make a filter to accept sport 6667-7000. I've
searched but I didn't found anything usefull in the list archives.
Is there any way to do that or I have to make one filter per port ?

You can use iptables (for example) to mark the packets in the range of
ports you want and issue one filter for this mark

Thanks for the answer.
Well I thought that solution but I want to have all the filtering related with QoS in one machine.
Otherwise I have to keep lot of docs up2date dor the firewall and the shaper too.
Any other suggestion ?