Re: [LARTC] herz the script that i have done.

Hello Stef,

 I want all these efforts ultimately to convert into a neat, ergonomic
web interface for Traffic Shaping - Bandwidth Management for Enterprises
which would be in the GPL domain on sourceforge.

 Though i am with a commercial organisation this is a personal effort
and gpl is what the code will be in.

 Suggestions for the same would be appreciated stef.

Trevor

--
( >-    GNU/LINUX, It's all about CHOICE      -< )
/~\    __  trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  __   /~\