Re: [LARTC] htb problem

On Saturday 14 June 2003 23:46, terahz@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Hey I hve the same problem. My packets are marked, my classes are OK
> my filters are set OK
> and all packets are passing through the root class!!
> I think that this is a big problem. A know 1 more person that has the same
> problem!
Ok.  I don't understand.  I do all my test using iptables and fw filter.  This
works for me :
tc filter add dev eth0 parent 1: protocol ip handle 1 fw classid 1:100
iptables -A OUTPUT -t mangle -p tcp --dport 2000 -j MARK --set-mark 1

This is on a simple pc.  No router, no bridge, no firewall.  It's only used to
shape outgoing locally bandwidth.

Stef

--

stef.coene@xxxxxxxxx