RE: [LARTC] Some questions remaining about TC

First, thank you Stef for answering.
That's what I understood. I think my question was not enough precise (??)

My reel question/problem is why are parameters of the bandwidth (such as
rate, burts ...) set on classes rather than on qdiscs ?
I guess a class should only map a flow and should not know how this flow
will be sent. Especially that classes don't send packets. What is the reason
why it is done so ? And what if i don't specify parameters fir a leaf class
? Does it herit from the parent ?

Thanks once more
Manu