[LARTC] wondershaper htb P2P downloads

Sir,

Thanks for the wondershaper utility!

It has improved the response time for my ssh connections to my home server whenever i need to access it from the Internet.

However, is there a way to setup a bandwidth, say 10kbits/sec (i only have 128kbits/sec DSL), and assign it to a particular traffic type like kazaa and other P2P file-sharing?

This way it will guarantee that my home users of kazaa will only eat up and share that total small amount amongst my family and nothing more.

I don't want to restrict P2P usage in my home network but just put a configurable limit. Any help will be greatly appreciated. :)

Thanks again!