[LARTC] ethernet bonding ?

HI All.

I have a linux box connected to a switch network with 2 network interfaces, how would I able to 'trunk' these 2 interfaces? options I can see are:
- ethernet bonding
- iproute2?
- teql

Which one are the best to use?

I'm curretly having problem with ethernet bonding, my setup are as follow:
ip add: 192.168.10.30/24

I do:

# modprobe bonding
# ip addr add 192.168.10.30/24 dev bond0
# ifenslave bond0 eth0
# ifenslave bond0 eth1
# ip link set bond0 up

At this stage, I can't ping any of the other workstations / server in 192.168.10.0/24 subnet.  I run tcpdump on both the bonding machine and the server I am pinging, I can see the bonding machine keeps sending arp request, the server recevies the arp request and also sends a reply back... but it seems the arp reply never get through to the bonding machine.  Has anyone experience this issue?

PS: I have just subscribed to this mailling list, have been fiddling alot with LARTC, cool stuff I must say!

Thanks in advanced

Christian.