Re: [LARTC] shaping clients

What works for me is to have a box with two interfaces between the edge
of my network and my client access equipment. I use HTB and hash the
clients into their specific classes based on the source IP (on the
outbound interface) and the destination IP (on the inbound interface).
For more details, check the configuratione example I posted yesterday.

Regards
Gideon