[LARTC] shaping clients

hi there,

which is the best way to shape traffic, but not only applied to the
inbound interface, but yes to each of the clients belonging to my lan
environment? is it clear? do I have to make filter rules for every
client matching their ip addresses?

and also, I'd like to obtain graphs of the traffic generated by each
of the clients connected to the linux box. which program to use?

thanx a lot

regards

lucas

--