Re: [LARTC] ESFQ? where?

http://www.ssi.bg/~alex/esfq/index.html

> If any1 know, will the collide with grsecurity patches?
Don't know.

> For any other solutions/sudgetions, that would help me shape the number of
> connections, not just the amount of data that passes thru the line i would
> be gratefoul.
ESFQ is not what you need.  You can not limit the number of connections with
esfq.
What you can do it create a class for each user.  So each user has the same
right to send something regarding how may connections he opened.

Stef

--

stef.coene@xxxxxxxxx
 "Using Linux as bandwidth manager"