Re: [LARTC] ESFQ? where?

Stef, i have the same problem, do you recomend me using some hashing tables for the filters? i do not get the hang of it..do you have any extra docu(m)? ;)

I want hashing filters, otherwise i think the load on the server is going to be massive.

I am thinking in one class, and to sub-classes for each user, (interactive and non-interactive) Does it seems right?

Charla con tus amigos en línea mediante MSN Messenger: http://messenger.yupimsn.com/