Re: RV: [LARTC] Re: My 1st BW Manager

On Monday 21 April 2003 05:12, rio@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> [...]
If you have 2 active userx, each user should get 50% so 64 kbit.
I don't understand why this is not happening.  I created 2 class with each 50%
of the bandwidth.  I had 5 tcp streams in 1 class so that class uses 100% of
the bandwidth.  The moment I started a tcp stream in the other class, that
class got 50% like expected.  So it works in my test setup.

Are you sure your filters are working?  And how do you monitor the classes?

Stef

--

stef.coene@xxxxxxxxx
 "Using Linux as bandwidth manager"