Re:Re: [LARTC] non-guaranted bandwith shaping

 Well , it's not so easy..
 Beside the fact that i have a non guaranted bandwidth (and when i say this
 it means that I can have 1 k /sec , or I can have 200 K /sec , depends on
 the load of my ISP) , I have another problem...

 I have a lower band for outside my country , but good band in my country..
  So , really , I can't say to htb what's my minumum and my maximum....
 It depends on users  , as they choose their download location...

 But , I saw some sfq examples...
 I want just to make www traffic as priority 1 , ftp traffic priority 2 ,
and
 the rest to go on the non-priority band...

 This is an example from lartc.org , but , when I execute it , i have
 errors..

 So , please , can somebody give me an example of code , starting with
adding
 the root queque , and then adding thoose 3 band of priority and then how to
 specify which traffic goes to which band...

     Thanks in advance

                                                         Alex