Re: [LARTC] modifying ethernet header dst mac with ebtables?

Julian , Martin

I´ve succesfully tested the ebtables experiment
doing dnat and writing specific mac instead of all
FF´s to the arp querys

it works fine

if some one want see the small cap file is available
at

http://megaserv.homeip.net/arp.cap

regards

and thanks again for your help