[LARTC] Class crash (linux)

Hi;

I am working width a project intended for developing an adaptive class
based QoS system for Linux.
I have been struggling width a bug for a long time now. The bug has been
tracked to procedure tc_ctl_class() in file linux/net/sched/sch_api.c.
In this function there are a switch test, in order to test whether
NEWCLASS or other flags are set.

If RTM_NEWCLASS flag is set, a if test is performed:
if (n->nlmsg_flags&NLM_F_EXCL)

What does this if test perform, especially what does NLM_F_EXCL flag
represent.

When I attach a new class, this test result true. The next step after a
goto call, is to test if there are a class pointer. If there are a
class pointer, an oops call "oops->put(q, cl)" is done.. In this call my
system crash.

Is there any approach in order to solve the oops. ??

Lars Landmark
Student