[LARTC] Commited b/w question

Hi

i been working tc and htb, its good and iam able to achieve some of the
things what i required for me in my office

i have question here like this

i have total bandwidth 256kbps
we have a department finace and admin

i want to  give a b/w of 64 both, either up or down to finance
and admin 128kbps up or down..

when i setup a config of my own, they able to get 128up and 128down also
same.
so fiannce dept is consuming all the b/w, so i will be problem with my admin

how do i control aggregate b/w of 128kbps either up or down

any sample config provided  will be great

advance thanks for helping
hare