Re: [LARTC] route with two uplinks actually slower than one

John,
	Keep in mind this is not true load balancing. It's simple put a crude
way to use more than one connection as a single gateway from the inside,
and to have some level of redundancy. As mention by Arthur, you only
benefit from multiple requests/users. Single transfers won't tell you
much of anything.

	In my case when I has two SDSL lines things were much faster. Now that
I am down to one things are slower. So I have had an opposite
experience.

--
Sincerely,
William L. Thomson Jr.