Re: SV: [LARTC] 2.4.20 htb3 oops

Hep

On Tue, Mar 04, 2003 at 12:49:18PM +0100, Göran Runfeldt wrote:

> I have arranged a serial console with logging to a terminal client, so next
> time it happens I will have the output from the panic.
>
> For the record:
> One of the machines crashed again this night at 11.30 p.m. (local time).
> I noticed that the MRTG graph looks a bit odd:
> http://hem.wasadata.net/goran/mrtg.png
>
> The total limit is set to12Mbit, as you probably can see if you check the
> ruleset in my first post. Even about 2-4 hours before the crash the graph
> shows two network traffic "spikes". The first one tops at about 22Mbps
> of outgoing traffic on the interface and the second one tops 28Mbps of
> incoming traffic.
> Could this have anything to do with the crash?

Any solution to the problems describe above? Im currently looking into
building a new kernel 2.4.20 with HTB compiled as module in a
production enviroment (2,5mbits average, 6-10mbits/peak). I wont use
it if its broken though?

--
Venlig hilsen/Kind regards
Thomas Kirk

Oh, give me a home,
Where the buffalo roam,
And I'll show you a house with a really messy kitchen.