Re: [LARTC] 2.4.20 htb3 oops

I've also encountered machine-lockups once a day with stock 2.4.20 kernel and
htb on SMP. I am using a setup with dynamically changing classes and have
about 2-4mbit traffic. I was using 2.4.17, 2.4.18 and 2.4.19 with htb 3.6
without problems before (other machine - not SMP though). Unfortunately I
wasn't able to gather any debugging information on the crashes because
getting the system up again was my primary concern. Since I have disabled all
tc stuff on that machine it runs flawlessly (about a week now). I will soon
try to reproduce the problem on another machine.

Might the changes to htb in 2.4.21 be a solution? Is there any evidence that
SMP might cause problems with htb?

Any hints would be greatly appreciated!

        Andreas