Re: [LARTC] SFQ (traffic shaping) over 2 interfaces

Del,

I have not used it, but IMQ appears to be the answer to your problem.

Read about it here:

  http://luxik.cdi.cz/~patrick/imq/
  http://luxik.cdi.cz/~patrick/imq/faq.html

And here:

  http://lartc.org/howto/lartc.imq.html

-Martin

 : I'd like to apply Stochastic Fairness Queueing (SFQ) to two downstream
 : interfaces, so neither of those networks can hog all the bandwidth, to
 : the detriment of the other. I'm not concerned with limiting to a rate,
 : just keeping them as equal as possible so both nets get an equal chance
 : at the bandwidth.
 : Is it possible to use SFQ on two interfaces in this way?
 :
 : setup:
 : RedHat Linux kernel 2.4.18-24
 :