[LARTC] over 2 interfaces

hi,
I'd like to apply Stochastic Fairness Queueing (SFQ) to two downstream
interfaces, so neither of those networks can hog all the bandwidth, to
the detriment of the other. I'm not concerned with limiting to a rate,
just keeping them as equal as possible so both nets get an equal chance
at the bandwidth.
Is it possible to use SFQ on two interfaces in this way?

setup:
RedHat Linux kernel 2.4.18-24

eth1 ip a.a.a.x/24
eth2 ip a.a.a.x/24