Re: [LARTC] Routing for multiple uplinks/providers

Viaris,

Please try again to explain your problem.  Snipping the netmap from the
LARTC HOWTO, and then telling us that your case is (paraphrased):

  the same case as the HOWTO, but not really...

doesn't help us to understand your problem.  I'll provide a description of
the relevant details required to answer your question.

  - Please draw a netmap identifying the location of the linux router and
    the directly connected networks.
  - If there are relevant internal networks, add them.
  - Show us the output of "ip route show" and "ip rule show" and "ip route
    show table $YOUR_TABLE".
  - If relevant, show us also "ip address show".
  - Describe what is currently working, if anything.
  - Describe what is not currently working.
  - Ask the question as simply as possible.

There are many people on this list who are willing to help, but we need
the above details to do anything more than guess at your problem.

-Martin

 : Hi, I read the howto of iproute, I have the same case with HOWTO, the
 : difference is that the whole incoming traffic goes through interface 0, the
 : other difference is that I do not want to balance the out going traffic,
 : because I have specific networks to take it throughout another interface.
 :
 : Mi Case
 :
 : IF1 --> Input and Output
 : IF2 --> Only aoutput for three Network
 :
 : I need Help, How can I execute my case with the case of HowTo?

--
Martin A. Brown --- SecurePipe, Inc. --- mabrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx