[LARTC] Conflict in designing HTB tree...

I have 1024 Mbit link to Internet.
This link is shared by 3 LANs on my linux box.
And now - I have to design that these 3 LANs
gets some fragment of bandwidth. For example,
rates are: 128/384/512. Ceil is always at link speed.
I keep rule from FAQ on www.docum.org, which learn
us: sum of childs rates <= ceil of parent.
But if I define 3 classes based of customer conception
(paying for desired bandwidth), where is place for
creating some interactive classes for traffic like ICMP,
ACK responses and so on ? If I define next class, give it
highest priority, rate of 512 kbit, this exceeds rule from
FAQ, because 128+384+512+512 is not 1024 at all ;-)
So, how to resolve this kind of problem ? Or better I have
to change conception, and assume that I must create all kind
of classes (interactive, for big traffic and others) WITHIN
parent customer classes, on 'per customer' basis ?
This is not clear explained in manuals...
--
    Leszek A.      [The chance of a lifetime is passing you by.]
  Szczepanowski    [ Use it or lose it in the wink of an eye.  ]