Re: [LARTC] full policy routing

hello again martin.

the setup i have in mind is not very exciting really. ;(

what i have is an internal router that transports data from ten different defined networks and of course "internet traffic". one of these defined
networks is our lan 192.168.1/24.

the utopia that im trying to reach is that there is a routing table for each and every one of these defined networks. these routing tables will pretty
much only say "192.168.1/24 is on eth1. drop all other traffic that is not destined for 192.168.1/24".
of course the table for 192.168.1/24 will have routes for all of these networks plus a default route to the internet. i then use rules for directing
"from network x, use table x". the main table will just have one route, to 192.168.1/24 so that "internet traffic" can get through.

this is just for security, that a ipsec defined network cannot reach the voIP network and so on, every network should just be able to reach the lan.

should this work? perhaps that was what you meant when you talked about RPDB?

btw, seems like trouble shooting with policy routing isnt the easiest ;x

thanks,
tomas