Re: [LARTC] bw console monitoring

|On Mon, 13 May 2002, Stef Coene wrote:
|
|If you don't have to much ip addresses, you can create for each address a
|iptables rule.  You can use the byte counters of iptables to calculate the
|bandwidth.  And you can plot the data directly with rrd or feed them to mrtg.
|
|Stef

|--

I already do that before and i have tried bwm and iptraf (nice tools with
filtering) too, but still can't do bw console monitoring for each ip
address that forwarded.
May be anyone ever try to dump byte calculated by ipchain or iptables not
to rrd or mtrg but to console ?
Any suggestions ?

      Best regards,