Re: [LARTC] quantity of qdisc

Dear sir:
  There is a lot of work stations in my lan. Every one
should be seperate set bandwidth limit,so qdisc(class)
will be very large.
  These workstations can be included in several
groups,iptables rule can be set and mark can be used
in filter,so class can be reduced,but in these groups
the member of the group still has itself bandwidth
limit.
  The quantity of qdisc(class) will impact the
performance.I do not know how much it impact.100 and
200 or 500 must be different.
  which qdisc and class rules should i use?
please tell me how can i do

hans
best regards
 --- Stef Coene <stef.coene@xxxxxxxxx> 的正文:> On