Re: [LARTC] bw console monitoring

> I already do that before and i have tried bwm and iptraf (nice tools with
> filtering) too, but still can't do bw console monitoring for each ip
> address that forwarded.
> May be anyone ever try to dump byte calculated by ipchain or iptables not
> to rrd or mtrg but to console ?
I did both.  I have script that uses ipables and generates some html or text
output  (http://qos.dyndns.org:8080/cgi-bin/monitor.pl it's not working all
the time) and a script that uses tc and rrd to create some graphs:
http://home.docum.org/stef.coene/qos/gui/rrd.html.
I'm working on the second script to also include the output of iptables.

Mail me if you want to try them out and you need some help.

Stef

--

stef.coene@xxxxxxxxx
 "Using Linux as bandwidth manager"