[LARTC] Linux for IPv6 and RSVP support

Hello,

I am using a linux machine with the following
configuration: linux kernel 2.4.2-2 version (Red
Hat-7.1). I want to set this up as an IPv6 enabled
host.
Actually, I am setting up an IPv6 network with 2 IPv6
gateways and a few IPv6 hosts connected to either of
the gateways. All these machines now have a Linux
2.4.2-2 kernel version (Red Hat 7.1) on them.

Please guide me on how I could build an IPv6 network
of this. What are the patches/RPMs I need to download.

I also want an RSVP implementation for this IPv6
network I am building, Please let me know some how I
could do this, what are the downloadable needed and
what patches I need to apply.

Also what kernel support will I have if I have just
installed Linux (red hat 7.1) with the existing IPv6
module, for Flow label based routing.

Thanks in advance.
Waiting for your reply.

Regards,