[LARTC] We're back ;-(

For the nth time, our server broke down. This weekend we've replaced it by
an older computer (thanks Jasper!) - other people have also been very
helpful in getting us online again, you know who you are!

The server will now be returning to the manufacturer but I doubt we will be
able to reach a solution.

So for the moment we're hosted on a computer that is far too big (4U) for
our server location. I'm looking out for a new 1U server, but it might take
awhile.

In the meantime, we expect stability to increase now that we've migrated
away from the piece of shit we previously ran on.

Apologies for any problems caused.

Regards,

bert

--