Re: Re: [LARTC] Re: Two-way Shared Traffic shaping and NAT

> > is only one relase, but it's so simple, that are no bugs (according to
> > Devik).
> >     	I want an architecturial/functional details of your "IMQ" development.
>
> So you want that.

Hehe .. yes. At least you (Sumit) should change "want" to "it could be
nice" or similar :-)

> > The document on the link is insufficient to explain anything. If you can
>
> You may be insufficiently smart to grasp it.

Maybe I'd have to say something here. IIRC I've stated in the
document that the IMQ is not documented well yet. There are two
reasons for it.
The first is that inner working of IMQ is so incredibly simple that
one look at patch source code should be enough.
The second one is that many developers do its open source work in
their free time. When I write something I document it up to the level
where smart techie can catch up.
When some code/idea gets too popular then people often go and offers
me help and ideas about documentation.
Like Bert and Don in HTB case.

> I seriously think you did not grap how open source works. This is *not* the
> way to participate!

And I have to agree here with Bert. If you want IMQ to be more documented
then look at it try to write some decent help document and for such work
I will answer all what you might need to do it.

In fact when cooperating with Don I send him many kilobytes of answers :)

Regards, devik