Re: Re: [LARTC] Re: Two-way Shared Traffic shaping and NAT

On Tue, Dec 25, 2001 at 06:12:35PM +0530, Sumit Pandya wrote:
> Hey Bert,
>
> 	I'd like to go through detail of nice effort made by you peoples. As you
> answered, to use IMQ for my requirement, I placed this question. How did you
> answered is quite sarcastic to me. I feel that you forgot yourself as a good
> contributor of open-source. Otherwise there would be a warm support to test
> your development at one more place and feedback you.

It is a mistake that the open source world consists of saints. For it
doesn't. It's like any other community in that it is a two way effort. You
don't go complaining to volunteers. If you find that something is lacking,
your best action is to fix it.

If unable to do so, the only thing left is to try to convince people who can
rectify the problem to do so. Confronting them with your demands is not the
way to do so - it is even insulting!

Also, please not that I am not the HTB/IMQ developer.

Regards,

bert

--
http://www.PowerDNS.com          Versatile DNS Software & Services