[LARTC] Hello

Hello, I'm new to this list and I just wanted to introduce myself.  I'm a
graduate student studying computer science and I am working on a project for a
company that uses basic off the shelf components to construct quality of
service routers for isp's.  These routers use a modified version of red-hat
linux with the companies proprietary software installed over top.  I am
experianced with networking, and fairly experianced with linux but I am
familiar with all routing and traffic control capabilities available A: built
into linux and B: available freely to run on linux.  Right now I am basically
hoping to learn and observe as much as I can.  If any of you have
recommendations for web sites, books, or documentation, please let me know.

Thank you for your time,
Brian Roberts